vineri, 12 aprilie 2013

Letters to an old friend ( #1 )

               My dear friend,

        It's been a long time since I've seen your smiling face. Sometimes I'm still thinking about you, wondering  'what if?' I remember the first time I saw your face. It was somewhere around Christmas. I didn't noticed  you at first. I was so shy. The room was so crowded and I barely knew two or three people in there. But then you stand up from where you were sitting and came right to me with a plate full of cookies. You smiled  at me and ask me if I wanted a cookie. I said 'No' but then you insisted and that was it, I had to. You were smiling so beautiful.Then you took a seat beside me and we talked, and talked, and talked. And for a couple of hours I forgot about everything. Then the meeting was over so you took me home. I loved every single    minute of that road. It was like we knew each other since forever. You were such a gentleman. You did not tried to impress me with your sophisticated job nor with your fancy car or anything else. You were you. The  most careful, simple and educated guy I knew. When we finally arrived at my home you opened my car door for me. I thought to myself  " He is something..." On that moment I didn't know if you did it just to leave a good impression or something...but in time I realized that, that was just the way you were. No masks, just  an honest man. I hate masks. I hate when people pretend to be something that they are not. But not you. You were always sincere. Always... It's just... Doesn't matter anymore...
          I have to go now. I have guests. I'll write you soon.

                                                                                                           With love,
                                                                                                                     Anne

2 comentarii: