miercuri, 9 ianuarie 2013

Thoughts (Chapter 7) Questions vs Silence

So many thoughts are rushing through my head right now... What is strange is that I can't find the words to write them down. I had a conversation with God today. I remembered that 3 years ago or something like that, I asked Him 3 questions and  He promised that He will give me the answers, but He didn't yet. I told Him today that I still have those question, I still want my answers. Then I remembered something that Kim Walker (known as the worship leader for Jesus Culture) once said that she had questions too, she wanted answers too, but more than that... more than answers to her questions, she wanted Him. So, as I was talking to God,  reproaching Him that He didn't gave me the answers, I realized  that I want Him more than anything. I choose to trust Him that He will give my answers when He thinks is the right time, even if that means I will have to wait a thousand years...
I know He has a plan for me. I know I have a purpose in this world. More than just getting married, have kids and succeed in a carrier. I know! I just have to listen very carefully and be patient. And here comes the big issue. I'm not patient at all. I know it's wrong and I know I have to work on that. So I think this is God's idea to teach me how to be patience. I'm smiling while I am writing this because I'm  thinking : God! There've been 3 years!!! 3 years, God! Isn't that enough?   ...
Foolish thoughts! I'm a believer and when the right time comes I'll get my answers and much more...
God made life simple it is us who complicates it. He told us to put all of our problems in His powerful  hands and trust Him entirely. Why don't we just do that and be free? Why do we choose to worry instead of being relaxed? Why do we choose to break ourselves trying to solve our problems on our own instead of asking for help? Why do I keep searching for those answers when I should just trust God? Cause He knows what's best for me.
Jesus himself told us to ask for anything in his name and He would do it.

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."
                                                                                                                   (John 14: 12-14)

I asked. He respond, He always does. But I can't blame Him for telling me to wait. He is my Father. And like a father, he knows what's best for his children. So, I will learn to wait patiently... Cause what He promised,  He fulfills!




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu