vineri, 4 ianuarie 2013

Thoughts (Chapter 6) He is with you!

"Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed,”
says the Lord, who has compassion on you."
                                        Isaiah 54:10

This was the God's word for me, on the first day of 2013... So comfortable to know that He will always be there for me, no matter what.
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong... Sometimes I feel so alone, empty and cold. I feel numb. And in those very moments I'm struggling to remember His promises. He told us that He will never leave us, that He will always be there, that He has us in the palm of his hand. So why do we worry so much? Why do I worry so much? I am so good on telling someone "Do not worry. God will take care!" but when it comes to me... I give up so easily and let the anxiety to take control over my life.
I step back and crumble under pressure. I forget that God Himself promised He will be THERE. In my pain, in my sorrow, in my anxiety, in my nightmare. He promise me that He'll never leave my sight. That He will carry me over those things and put my feet on solid ground. That in Him I'm more than a conqueror.

              (“We are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.”Romans 8:37 )

I forget about His precious love, I forget about His perfect grace. I might even think that He abandoned me, even if I was the one who left. But you know what? He never forgets. No. He never forgets me. No matter what I think or do... No matter how much dirt is on me or how much I doubted Him, He will always, ALWAYS come back to rescue  me.
His love?! Oh, His love is... How should I describe it? One thing I know: I do not deserve it. I don't ! But still, here comes His love like a sunrise. When everything is dark in your life, cold and numb, here comes this perfect love, this pure love and embrace you, flood your heart, takes away all those negative things and makes you feel brand new... You are a brand new person...



So in this year trust His word. Trust Him with your life. He will never leave our sights. Oh,  how He love us! His unfailing love for you will not be shaken...

“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;                     Since you are precious and honored in my sight,        
   I have summoned you by name; you are mine.          and because I love you,
When you pass through the waters,                           I will give people in exchange for you,
    I will be with you;                                                      nations in exchange for your life.
and when you pass through the rivers,                        Do not be afraid, for I am with you"
    they will not sweep over you.              
When you walk through the fire,                                                              Isaiah 43:2,4,5
    you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
He loved us first.. Think about it!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu