joi, 3 ianuarie 2013

My 2013 Wish List

1. Have my best relationship with God.









2. Be a better person.
 









3. Finish my first year of college :)) College is nothing like I thought it would be.








4. Find my true self...
\
.











5. Visit a foreign country ( China, Greece, France or USA) <3




6. Take a scholarship.
7. Learn to swim. :| I know...









8. Buy a new  cell phone. yep...I need a brand new cell phone...:D










9. Meet him... :)))











10. Have a walk to remember...




















11. Have a run in the rain.    With him or without him...


12. Climb a mountain.

13. Make a difference in the world.

14. Buy a Canon.











15. Write more. :)
Those are some of my wishes for this year. Hope they'll come true...:D
What about your wishes?


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu