marți, 10 martie 2015

Letter to my future husband

Hey love,

I'll start by saying that I'd rather have you here right now, lying next to me, playing with my hair than writing this letter; but either way, here it is.
Don't know who you are or where are you from, if we met or not. For all I know, you could be from another galaxy. I do hope you have wi-fi wherever you are. :)) Thing is , I miss you lovely. I kinda do. Missing your laughter, your eyes, your arms and their warm embrace. I kinda need your wisdom and warm heart to help me get through some stuff. I don't know much about you, but one thing I know for sure, your amazing heart made me fall for you. Your love for people and selflessness draw me closer and closer to you, until I was all yours. I had no escape, you got me. I also  know you're an adventurous man who loves traveling and experiencing new things and that you'll agree with me when I'll tell you it would be nice to have a cabin in the woods.
I know for sure you're not a materialistic person, cause I would've never fell for you if you were . You're the most altruistic guy I've ever met, that's for sure. Your smile brightens up my day and there's nothing wrong that your hug and kiss wont fix. There are certain things I adore at you, like how you surprise me with lil' love notes hidden all over, your attention to details, the way you just know when something's wrong with me, the way you play with me, the way you smell. And there are some that I ignore, cause I just love you :)   I pray you love God more than anything, more than you love me.

I hope you'll love my flaws cause I'll love yours for sure. Never will I judge you or laugh at your dreams. I will support you and be a good listener. When you'll be in pain, I'll stand right next to you and I will comfort you. You'll never have to be ashamed of your failures or anything, cause I'll love you no matter what. You'll never lose my admiration, you'll never lose me Love . You're always gonna be my champion, my king, the best part of me. Through the good and bad, through stormy weather or clear skies, I'll always stand by you. Always.
 I swear we'll be the best team the world ever saw. We'll face everything together and nothing will stand against us. God will be our rock and our lighthouse in the darkest days. The three of us together will be undefeated. We'll stand high and we will laugh, trust me, we'll laugh like we never laughed before. And we will be happy. Happiest people alive.

So, whatever you need to sort out right now, hurry and make your way to me. I'm waiting.

Now and forever yours,
Your love



















Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu