miercuri, 1 octombrie 2014

October baby

October… And when I say October, only joyful memories come to my mind. Well, that’s a lie.
But let’s focus on the good things, shall we? Why I love October? Because it’s the “beginning” of my  favorite season. (For me , really, autumn begins in October, so just bear with me for a couple of sentences, will ya? ) Because I can finally wear boots and scarves and cozy sweaters. And let’s not forget about  the amazing, a-m-a-z-i-n-g colorful leaves. And… oh, the wind! You can literally see its hands playing with leaves, raising them up and let them fall gently on the ground; and its power… There’s nothing more refreshing than walking against it; feeling it through my hair, making my eyes tear and putting a smile on my face every single time we salute each other.   How majestic it is and how restless! 
The pumpkins, the smell of pies and cinnamon, tea, my birthday :>, reading books by the window, hot chocolate… and the RAIN. Rain – there’s nothing like it. Tell me something better than walking through rain with/ without an umbrella while listening to James Blunt? Or sitting by your window listening to thunders and watching the nature putting on a show just for you. Please, tell me. I dare you! :D
Well, I may be a little bit too romantic, some would say, but that’s the way I see the world. Beautiful, mesmerizing world we live in.

Why I feel this way about October?
Because it reminds me so much of myself. I am too, restless. And like the leaves, sometimes  I fall to the ground too. Getting washed away by the rain, holding on to that hope of resurrection – spring. On the outside I might seem cold and numb, but if you’ll embrace me, you would see my true colors, you would feel my passion and you would hear my music…

.



If October would’ve been a girl, she would’ve been my twin sister. Just sayin'.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu