vineri, 1 martie 2013

Thoughts (Chapter 8) I love You!

You never give up on me. You are always there, always taking care of me, always loving me. No judgment in your eyes, no hatred in your heart...No matter how many times I let You down, You're always taking me back and all I can see in Your beautiful eyes is LOVE. I can't stop thinking: Why? Why do You care so much? I didn't do anything to deserve such an amazing love. We both know how much I hurt You, but still I always find You near me, ready to forgive me. I don't deserve that, I don't. But I guess this is the beauty of Your grace. You don't owe me anything and still You choose to take care of me, to keep me walking on the waters, to guide me through the darkness.I feel so overwhelmed by Your love and I want the world to know the peace,the freedom and the happiness You can give. If they would only know...




Here is an amazing song from Will Reagan (Unitedpursuitband)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y7h6K13z0I

Lyrics:

I find that I'm safe and warm
In your loving arms

You see me
And You know me
And You love me
Through and through


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu